Vindictus Stonehenge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes

2 posters

Go down

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes  Empty Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes

Post  Reaper Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 am

Since there is no "General Discussion" section and this is a none-related post about Vindictus so I'll post it here. As we are all waiting for Ep.9 to come out and I'm here stuck being bored. So i been trying to get into the beta of Diablo III for quite some time now and if you guys don't mind helping me out it would be great and of much help. So all you need to do is click this link below and enter some simple information.

[Sweepstakes Information]
-Hosted by Facebook/Battle.net
-Giveaway Starts October 17th - Ends December 12th
-Do not need a Facebook Account to enter.
-200 Keys are sent out every Monday.

-Link: http://wildfireapp.com/website/1878/contests/159910/entries/new?amoe_token=1320017673-248d52
So if anyone is lucky enough to get there hands on a key i would gladly buy it off you for some Vindictus gold for your troubles. Thank you

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes  Empty Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes

Post  Reaper Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Has anyone got a beta key last Monday? If not then we have another chance this Monday

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes  Empty Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Sweepstakes

Post  Morgiana Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:33 pm

I applied 2 weeks ago, but still nothing for me.

Morgiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum