Vindictus Stonehenge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHINOmkII's other games

2 posters

Go down

RHINOmkII's other games Empty RHINOmkII's other games

Post  RHINO_Mk.II Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 pm

I figured I would go ahead and list the other online games that I play off and on right now in case you happen to play and want to meet up for a game or two.

League of Legends: RHINO Mk II
Alliance of Valiant Arms: RHINOmkII

There have been quite a few other games that I played over the past years; if anyone is interested in a full list, let me know.

Oh, and here's the history of gamer name:
When I was a wee lad my brother and I were playing the original Descent by Parallax studio. As an old DOS game, it had an uppercase only scifi style font, so when I chose Rhino as my pilot name (so my progress would be saved independently from my brother) it came out as RHINO. Later on, when I got into online gaming, the name was too common and often already taken when I was creating an account for online play. At that time, I was really deep into the last Westwood Studios RTS- Tiberian Sun (There have been later titles released, but EA games had bought out the company and just used the name to sell low quality games that they rush to market as fast as possible.) The biggest and baddest unit in the game was called the Mammoth Mk.II - an upgrade based on the original Mammoth Tank from Command & Conquer. I thought the Mk.II suffix was cool, so I added it to my own name to create what I thought was unique and a reminder of my favorite old school PC games. Later on, I found out that Rhino Mk.II is an armored personnel carrier in the Warhammer 40k universe, but that's a different story. Now I just have to ward off the occasional WH40k fan Razz

RHINO_Mk.II

Back to top Go down

RHINOmkII's other games Empty Re: RHINOmkII's other games

Post  merlynDHZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

I love Decent !! I played all the way until Decent III !!!
merlynDHZ
merlynDHZ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum