Vindictus Stonehenge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAID SCHEDULE AND SIGN-UP August 28th - September 3

+10
Valkyrie
TheFire
Morgiana
Affliction
merlynDHZ
FayEliann
Purolina
WhiteGlimpse
RHINO_Mk.II
ElAura
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RAID SCHEDULE AND SIGN-UP August 28th - September 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: RAID SCHEDULE AND SIGN-UP August 28th - September 3

Post  ElAura Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Sorry all - don't think I will make early raid tonight.
And I cannot raid tomorrow (thursday)
Friday is up in the air and Sat cannot raid late - maybe can come early.

So, as soon as I can get on my laptop I will remove myself from the schedule. And if I make it on - I will just squeeze in where avail.

Happy Raiding! Hoping for great drops for Stonehenge!

ElAura

Back to top Go down

RAID SCHEDULE AND SIGN-UP August 28th - September 3 - Page 2 Empty About Saturday (ANDRAS)

Post  Andras Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:46 am

I have a busy schedule at work going from 12-close tomorrow so there's a good chance i wont make the 8:40pm and probably even the 11pm....but i might! Idk its just a heads up if anyone wants to trade schedules. I'll just miss it all its fine.

Andras

Back to top Go down

RAID SCHEDULE AND SIGN-UP August 28th - September 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: RAID SCHEDULE AND SIGN-UP August 28th - September 3

Post  merlynDHZ Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

Andras wrote:I have a busy schedule at work going from 12-close tomorrow so there's a good chance i wont make the 8:40pm and probably even the 11pm....but i might! Idk its just a heads up if anyone wants to trade schedules. I'll just miss it all its fine.

Thanks for taking the time to let your teammate know !!! You'll be missed.
merlynDHZ
merlynDHZ

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFire Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm

RHINO_Mk.II wrote:Servers were up in time for the late raids. Unfortunately, I was forced to wait 15 minutes while everyone did a second run of Glas for alts, having not raided with their main on the early boat. Feels strange having my raids delayed because I'm the one without an alt... not sure if I like this setting a precedent for alts taking priority.

Rhino if you recall we had mentioned that half of that second boat were Stonies without alts. people who gave up the slot in the first Glas run. The alts took advantage of the opportunity to help them out so we had a full party. The focus was the people who didn't get to raid, the alt were helping them out. It's not the people with alts taking priority, Everyone in the guild should have a chance to raid, especially Glas. It would be selfish if we had gone and done all the raids making others wait an hour and a half, not just 15 mins, before they could raid.

Is trying to incorporate the WHOLE guild and not just 8 so unjust?
TheFire
TheFire

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynDHZ Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 pm

TheFire wrote:
RHINO_Mk.II wrote:Servers were up in time for the late raids. Unfortunately, I was forced to wait 15 minutes while everyone did a second run of Glas for alts, having not raided with their main on the early boat. Feels strange having my raids delayed because I'm the one without an alt... not sure if I like this setting a precedent for alts taking priority.

Rhino if you recall we had mentioned that half of that second boat were Stonies without alts. people who gave up the slot in the first Glas run. The alts took advantage of the opportunity to help them out so we had a full party. The focus was the people who didn't get to raid, the alt were helping them out. It's not the people with alts taking priority, Everyone in the guild should have a chance to raid, especially Glas. It would be selfish if we had gone and done all the raids making others wait an hour and a half, not just 15 mins, before they could raid.

Is trying to incorporate the WHOLE guild and not just 8 so unjust?

How we treat each other speaks volumes about our resolve as a team. Try to consider others above yourselves. In a situation like this, Rhino is technically right. However, I'd also say that the good of the many outweigh the good of the few. I'm not taking sides here, but I would be gracious if I knew my fellow guildies were being benefited. That said, its a fair grievance. I would be much more inclined to step in if because the wait, Rhino couldn't raid that night.

Each member of this guild can easily find an invite elsewhere. We are all strong players. But its not our strength that makes us special. Its how we treat we other, and want to do right by each other. That's what should make this guild special.

merlynDHZ
merlynDHZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RHINO_Mk.II Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm

TheFire wrote:Rhino if you recall we had mentioned that half of that second boat were Stonies without alts.
As far as I know, there aren't even 4 Stonehenge members without alts not including myself. Correct me if I'm wrong, but using exaggeration to prove your point simply shows what shaky ground it was on to begin with.

RHINO_Mk.II

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2